I have said "I do" and changed my name to Spratling, and now I have more time for blogging.
So, I live in Northern VA now. I like it fine although I miss my friends and family in Alabama. The best part though is I get to be with my wonderful husband now and he makes me happy. We have visited a church up here a few times that we like and will hopefully continue to attend. I am still looking for a job, but the right fit will show up in God's time.
A few things that we have done since we have been back from the honeymoon:
* On Easter Sunday, Eric and I went for a run and on this run we lost the key to our apartment. Thankfully, Eric was able to retrace our footsteps and found it just as the sun was about to go down. It's a good thing too since the locksmith was going to cost about $200.
* We have watched the entire season of Firefly as well as the movie that followed called Serenity. It is such a great show. It has everything - interesting characters, adventure, action, romance. Basically, I am saying if you want to be entertained you should check it out. Now, we have moved onto to Chuck which is pretty fun, but not as amazing as Firefly.
* We have cooked several times, which if you knew the single version of me is a big deal since I lived mostly off cereal, lean cuisine, and peanut butter.
* We unsuccessfully assembled a bookcase that became such a nightmare that I threw it away. If you know me, then you know that I am frugal, but it got the point that I didn't care at all. I just needed for it go.
* We got out wedding pictures back, which was literally hours of entertainment for me.
* We went to see the cherry blossoms in DC, but sadly they blossomed a little too early for us. The day we went to see them they were long gone. Maybe next year we will have better luck.
* Oh, and we saw that new movie Date Night, which is funny. Of course you would guess that it would be since it has both Steve and Tina in it.
I guess that is about it for now. I will keep you posted much better than I have lately.
About Me
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment