Monday, July 13, 2009

Where Did These People Learn to Drive?

This morning on the way to work I witnessed TWO traffic no no’s.
No no #1: I was sitting at the red light to make a left turn onto Arkadelphia Road. This is a crowded highway especially at 8 am on a work day. I noticed that the car in front of me kept easing up as if it wanted to turn even though the light is red which clearly means no turn. The car keeps doing this until there was a small break in traffic and then made the turn. Crazy, I know. I learned that red lights mean “stop” when I was like 4.
No no #2: As soon as I get on campus there is a big black truck going the wrong way down the one way street. AHH! “Please don’t hit me straight on big black truck that is breaking the traffic laws” is what went through my head. Scary. Thankfully, I was able to make a turn and get out of the way before it crashed into me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, that's it, feel the disdain for bad drivers! Soon, you will be just as rageful on the road as I am, my dear.

    SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say, "You are who you hang out with."

    ReplyDelete