Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Believe in Southwest Airlines Spirit

“If Southwest Airlines Spirit were a magazine sold in stores, I would buy it. “- Me

I have become quiet the frequent flyer between seeing my fiancée in Virginia and the travel I do for work. Whenever possible, I choose Southwest Airlines for their direct flights and better rates, but another bonus of flying Southwest is the Southwest Airlines Spirit magazine.

When one first picks up the magazine, her or she may think “Well, I guess I’ll read this because I forgot my book, and I don’t have anything else to do for two hours.” However, once you begin to turn the pages, your head is full of new and exciting knowledge.

You don’t believe me?! Well, let me prove you wrong with some of the things that I just learned from Southwest Airlines Spirit.

· I love The Numbers section. It is a section of the magazine that tells you cool statistics like 53% of American adults play video games, which increases to 81% when you look at those 18 to 29 years old. Also, who knew that 72% of people prefer to listen with their right ear? I know now thanks to this awesome magazine.

· As I continue through the magazine, I discover this diagram showing which idle household appliances consume the most energy. The worst are laptops 15.77 W and Cable Box w/DVR 43.45 W. It is my recommendation that you unplug these items when leaving for a trip so they do not increase your power bill while you are gone.

· In this particular issue that I am looking at now, the feature article is called “Your Entrepreneur Handbook.” In this article, they provide examples of entrepreneurs like Leanna Archer who is 13 and started her own business when she was 9. You can also take a quiz to see if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Furthermore, there are inspirational quotes like this one “Don’t go into debt. When I started JP Mitchell, I had only $700 and never borrowed a penny. People told me it was impossible to do with such a small amount of money. They were partially right. We crept by for months. It took years to pay the bills, but eventually we did it.” - John Paul DeJoria, founder, Patron Spirits and John Paul Mitchell Hair Systems After reading this article, I feel like I too could be an entrepreneur. Thanks, Southwest.

So, I encourage anyone flying Southwest to forgo their book and pick up this helpful read. I promise you will learn all kinds of interesting information that will make you more interesting as result.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, DC. We at Spirit will try not to let them swell our heads.

    Cheers,
    Jay Heinrichs
    Editorial Director

    ReplyDelete