Remember the fasion of the 80's - leggings, off the shoulder shirts, jump suits, shoulder pads. Wait a minute. All of those trends are popular again. What happened people? Didn't we learn from our bad fashion choices of the past.
Okay, there are a few of those trends that are cute. For example, I have been known to leggings on occasion, but please don't make me wear stirrup pants ever again. I also like the one shoulder shirts, though I don't own a shirt like this, I think they are attractive. But, jeans with ankle zippers are just not cute.
If you embrace the 80's trends that is fine. I personally can't bring myself to ever wear acid wash jeans again.
______________________________
Top 10 Worst 80's Trends:
1.) Acid Wash Jeans
2.)Crimped Hair
3.)Leg Warmers
4.)Neon
5.)Shoulder pads
6.)Spandex
7.)White keds
8.)Permed Bangs
9.)Jeans with ankle zippers
10.)Sitrrup pants
About Me
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


At first I thought #7 said "White KIDS" and you had me worried, for a second.
ReplyDeletehaha! "White kids are so out of style."
ReplyDelete