Monday, June 21, 2010

Update for Northern VA

Eric and I have almost been married for three months now. We are so much enjoying our new life together, but as mentioned in previous posts, moving away from Alabama has been a challenge for me. I am so thankful for him. Eric has helped me so much to adjust to starting over. He is a great man and a wonderful husband.

Eric and I have slowly been getting to know people at the church we have been attending. It is great to meet new friends and to have them encourage us with their walk with Christ. This is definitely the beginning to answered prayer for people that we can share our lives with up here in our new home.

I will be starting a new teaching job in late August at a private school for gifted students. I will be teaching 6th - 8th graders, but they are 2 to 4 grade levels ahead so they will actually be learning a high school curriculum.

I have a new interest in photography and am hoping for ways that I can explore and improve as I take more and more pictures.

After three months of waiting, we finally received our couch! We are so happy to finally have a place to sit. It really makes you appreciate things when you have to wait for them.

My parents and brother are coming for a visit a few days around July 4th and I am super excited about there visit.

Also, Eric is taking me to Philadelphia for an overnight trip in celebration of my upcoming birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment