Thursday, November 5, 2009

Breaking Free from Caffeine

Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin! ~ Author Unknown

The quote above used to be my mantra. I love caffeine. If you know me at all, then you know that I am not a human until I have had my cup of joe in the morning and usually it is mutiple cups of joe all thoughout the day.

However, recently I have decided to cut back. For some time now I have not felt well. I am constantly tired so much so that every morning when I wake up it feels like I didn't sleep at all. The thing is I have been sleeping 8 or 9 hours every night. I should feel good after that kind of sleep.

So my very wise fiancee suggested that maybe I try cutting out of my afternoon cup as well as my mid morning cup and stick only with my first thing in the morning cup. I have done this now for about 4 days and I feel FABULOUS! I haven't felt this good in months or maybe even years. I am a new woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment