After my man and I get married, our new home will be Herndon, VA. Here are the top ten things about Herndon in my opinion.
Top 10 Things About Herndon, VA:
1.) Herndon has just over 20,000 people, which means it is small, which also means less traffic.
2.) It is about 20 miles west of DC so when you want a big city, it is right there waiting for you.
3.)There is a cute historic downtown with a train depot.
4.) We can hit Dulles International Airport with a rock so please come visit us.
5.)In the summer, there are free weekly outdoor concerts every Friday night.
6.)Herndon is 52.7% male so all of my single friends might need to consider moving here.
7.)They have a hike-and-bike trail that used to be an old railroad.
8.)They have a Target. I have decided that I can't live anywhere without a Target ever again.
9.)Herndon has a street called "Alabama Ave" which reminds me of my home state.
10.)Herndon, VA, is where my husband will be and so that makes it home to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment