Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Always Behind the Times

I am always behind when it comes to popular culture. When I was in college, I took a four year break from watching anything on TV (I studied a lot) and since then I have been playing catch up. Thanks to my friends Joy and Melissa I started watching The Office during the third season and since then (mostly thanks to Eric) I have added many other shows to the list that I watch.

1.) The Office - I am pretty sure most people are familiar with this hilarious show.


2.) How I Met Your Mother - HIMYM is a fun and funny show. Future Ted is telling his kids the story of how he met their mother in present times. It shows all the ups and downs of Ted's failed relationships as well as fun times with his friends.


3.) Chuck - This is Eric and my newest show. In case you haven't watched it, it is about this guy who gets a bunch of government secrets stuck in his head. So his common life working at the Buy More becomes much more exciting when two spies are sent keep him safe.


4.) Freaks and Geeks - This show only had one season, but it was really cool. It is about a bunch of high school kids some of whom are freaks and some whom are geeks.


5.) Firefly - This is show is AMAZING. It is so sad that they only had one season of it. It is has everything - action, a little romance, comedy, drama, and more. It is set in the future around 2500 I think. They fly around on this spaceship (A Firefly) and try to stop the Alliance which is basically the government that rules all the planets (people don't live on Earth anymore).


6.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer- I never watched this when it was on, but Eric and I are finishing up the second season now. It is really good and a little scary which isn't usually my thing. I did have bad dreams a few nights when we watched a bunch of episodes the day before.

7.) Veronica Mars- Oh, how I love this show! It is so wonderful. It mixes mysteries with high school drama. I heart it!

1 comment:

  1. i'm catching up on old office episodes, too. definitely my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete