For those of you who also suffer from a freezing day of work, I will provide for you a few suggestions of things that I have done in the past to combat the cold:
- The first one is obvious and that is bring a coat to work. I have carried many a coat or windbreaker to work and now I have invested in a more feminine cardigan option.
- When no coat is available, simply stick your arms in a T-shirt that you brought to work out in after work. This is not the most desirable option you look kind of silly and it is hard to work like this, but you will feel warmer.
- Another option to try is a blanket. I have borrowed my co-worker's office blanket before (the fact that she has an office blanket shows that I am not the only one who suffers from the extreme air conditioning) and that really helped.
- My favorite option, which I do almost daily, is to turn on a space heater. I keep mine right beneath my feet so that the instant I feel a little cold, I can crank up the heat.


No comments:
Post a Comment