When Eric and I first started dating, facebook kept giving me ads about engagement rings since we posted that we were in a relationship. Now, that we are engaged facebook is constantly posting advertisements about how I can loose weight before my wedding day or wedding vendors that I should consider. I know that this is how these websites like yahoo and facebook make money so I am ok with it; I like my facebook in its free version. I am just saying it is weird how much they know. It's a little Big Brother in my opinion.
Here a few examples of the ads that I have had lately on my facebook:
Because every bride needs to loose weight.
The Wedding Diet
This weightloss program is helping engaged women everywhere lose weight for their weddings. Will you be next?
I bet you didn't know facebook will help you find a wedding dress.
Wedding Dresses
Check out Project Wedding for the hottest wedding dress styles, straight from the runway!
And they also help you find your bling for the big day, too.
Beautiful bridal jewelry
Affordable bridal jewelry, tiaras, bridesmaid jewelry, rhinestone jewelry, bracelets, chandelier earrings, wedding choker sets and more
How did they know that I love dogs? They must have stalked all those pictures of me and Chloe.
Train Your Dog With Love
Learn how to train your dog with fun, humane training methods with the Clicker Leash training system. Your dog will love you for it!
Facebook will also help me find a house! Well, they didn't do their homework well this time since I am not going to be looking for a home in Hoover.
New 4BR Homes in Hoover
You can afford the space you need. Oversized 4BR homes from $249,900, with exceptional finishes. 3 Model homes open daily.


No comments:
Post a Comment