Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He Liked It So He Put a Ring on It!



So... I am engaged!

How it happened: On July 25, 2010, around lunch time (I was just about to heat up my Kashi frozen dinner) when I heard a knock at the my door. I looked through the peep hole and I couldn't not see anyone. So, I cautiously opened the door to discover that my dear Eric Spratling was unexpectedly at my door. My first words, or sounds rather, were "Nuh-uh." He hugged me, and then got on his knee and asked me to marry him. I know that I said yes, but then I can just remember being happy and excited!

Special thanks: To Jake for taking the pictures and helping Eric organize the surprise. Also, to Alison for facilitating the relationship.





4 comments:

  1. Remember that time that I put a ring on it, due to my liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! And yes I do remember that time that you put a ring on it, dute to your liking it. That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that time you wrote in your blog post that our engagement happened in 2010, not 2009?

    ReplyDelete