Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Spider Came and Sat Down Beside Me

And I screamed!

Last night I was talking to Eric on the phone, sitting in the floor of my bedroom, minding my own business, when a huge brown spider came scurrying towards me. Of course, I screamed loudly about this into poor Eric's ear and ran out the room to protect myself from this evil being.

However, this was not smart because after I ran away, I realized that I now needed to locate the spider if I ever planned on getting any sleep that night.

Therefore, I decided my first step was to put on shoes that would be used to destroy the nasty thing. I checked the shoes to make sure the gross little guy hadn't climbed into them and after arming myself, I began removing all the things that were in my floor one at a time with my foot - in case the spider were hiding under one of them.

After about 10 minutes of this, I moved the bag lying on my floor slightly to discover the evil spider underneath. I screamed again because let me remind you this thing was BIG and SCARY. I gathered my courage and then rid the world of this terrible creature by stomping 3 or more times on it. The last thing I did was to gather his remains with 4 paper towels. Mission Destroy Spider = Accomplished.

Good bye, Charlotte. I only like you in cartoon form.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that when you found it again, this is what you sounded like:

    "Welllll... I guess I'm not going to be able to find it again, it's hiding pretty goo--- AHHHHHHHH OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH......"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! I'll add that the revised version later.

    ReplyDelete