Now with my new abundance of time, I busied myself by looking at bridal magazines and eating a below average dinner at the deli place. The 7:00 pm flight became an 8:00 pm flight and then the 8:00 pm flight became an 8:30 pm flight. Finally, after trying to talk to 3 employees of Delta, I finally found one who would check to see if I would make my connector flight.
The connecting flight was scheduled to arrive in ATL at 10:52 pm and my flight to VA was supposed to take off at 11:00 pm. Because the Delta lady and I both thought that would most likely not work out, I decided to get my money back.
So, after about 3 hours of hanging out in the airport I walked away with a 3 dollar parking fee, a bad, over priced airport dinner in my stomach, and no flight to see my fiancee. Sad.


No comments:
Post a Comment