Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Does spilling water on your computer hurt it?

I don’t know how a person can really be as clumsy as I am. If you don’t believe me here is a list of just a FEW of the clumsy things I have done:

1.) Spilt water on my computer… today.
2.) Spilt coffee… this morning.
3.) Fell when walking down the hall… almost every day.
4.) Ran into the bookshelf in my office… at least three times.
5.) Dropped my lunch on myself three times during the same meal… a few weeks ago.
6.) Spilt eye makeup remover in my person and killed my phone… a couple years ago.
7.) Dropped my phone in a gas station toilet… a few months before I spilt eye makeup remover on it.
8.) Dropped my phone on brick floor and completely broke it into two pieces… when I was in college.
9.) Fell up the stairs in the middle of campus… also in college.
10.) Dropped my plate in The Caf on my big toe and had to the have the toe nail removed… sophomore year of college.
11.) Dropped my plate in the high school cafeteria… the FIRST day of 9th grade.
12.) Fell out of a moving pick-up truck that my mom was driving… the first day I had glasses in 6th grade (My little glasses moved to edge of my nose).

I could keep going, but I think that you get the point. As a wise woman named Fergie once said, “Girl, can’t help it!”


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Christa- you are clumsy but it's okay...God made you that way for a purpose....humor perhaps?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the time last February that I clumsily stumbled into a relationship with the Best Girlfriend Ever. So I guess clutziness is good sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you stumbled into an awesome relationship with me. I suppose with me being as clumsy as I am that is appropriate that is how my man would find me.

    ReplyDelete