Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Regret

Sometimes I get a little obsessed with things. For example, a few weeks ago I was preoccupied with the musical Wicked. My awesome boyfriend Eric bought me the soundtrack, and I literally listened to it for days and days. I would take it out of the car cd player and immediately put it in the cd player in my bedroom. At work, I would put in my earphones so that I could continue listening to it. After a few weeks of this, the passion died. I am still fond of Wicked, but now I have a normal amount of like for it.

A little over a week ago, I became obsessed with entering sweepstakes. I compulsively entered 30 or so contests. I tried to win mostly concerts and trips. Of course, I haven't won anything. It would have been so cool though if I had won tickets to Justin Timberlake's concert. Oh, well. Anyway, somehow in the madness, I apparently gave out my mailing address to a travel website and now I get 5 - 7 brochures for the Gulf Coast and the Smoky Mountains daily. I am killing a forest of trees a day. Instead of a cool trip or fun concert, I am only left with travel brochures of places I have already visited and.... regret.


These are the travel brochures that I received over TWO days!

No comments:

Post a Comment