The other thing that I am a little arrogant about is my hula hooping skills. Today at our staff picnic I had my opportunity to prove to my coworkers just how great I am at hula hooping. When they announced that there would be a hula hooping contest, I told those sitting with me that I was going to win. Before the contest began, I practiced for a minute, but after a minute I realized how good I was doing and thought I might be scaring other people away from participating so... I messed up on purpose. Once the real competition started, it was time to show off my skills. I calmly rotated my blue hula hoop while others fell out of the contest. In the end, it came down to me and this other lady. I have to compliment her for hula hooping in heels, but in the end, I was declared the winner and received the title of Hula Hoop Queen.
About Me
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment