Laura Beth:
- is probably the nicest girl in the history of the world. If you were to Wikipedia “The Nicest Girl in the History of the World”, you would find her picture.
- 's hair looks good rain or shine. I bet if she rode in a convertible with her hair down it would still look good after the ride. To give you a real life example, one time a few girls went to Oak Mountain and we decided that it would be a great idea to jump in the lake. Laura Beth’s ponytail looked perfect even then.
- is so thoughtful. One day I had a really bad day and sweet Laura Beth gave me some flowers and a card. It was just what I needed.
- is very creative. I think her future job should be decorating cookie cakes. On my 25th birthday, she did an awesome job decorating a cookie cake for me.

- is a great friend – caring, fun, and a good listener. I love that we can laugh together on good days and pray together on bad days.
Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!
-Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10






she is so precious!!
ReplyDelete