The Bachelorette Who's Who
Michael: Break Dance Instructor
Memorable Quote from Michael: “A huge part of me is a one woman man.” Really, Michael? What about the other part of you that is not? That doesn’t sound like a very good deal to me.
Wes: Country Music Singer
According to my friend Carrie, “He has a guitar; so he will go far.” If it doesn't work out with him and Jillian, I think Wes needs to meet my friend Joy.
Juan: Contractor
Memorable Quote from Juan’s mom: “I want marriage. I want marriage. I want grand kids.”
Kyle: Graphic Designer
Memorable quote from Kyle: “I look good. I smell good.”
Jake: Commercial Pilot
Memorable Quote from Jake: “I am America’s hopeful romantic. … I would absolutely die to make her dreams come true.” You are little cheesy, but my friends like you, Jake.
Tanner P: Financial Analyst
Memorable Quote from Tanner P: “You can love a woman, but if her feet are pretty you could love her that much more.” The dude was totally staring at her feet the whole time. Weird. I can't believe she kept Feet Boy.
Stephen: Lawyer
Memorable Quote from Stephen after Jillian cut him: "I guess she doesn't like awesome guys." Stephen by far had the funniest personality. We were sad to see him go.
Quotes and Predictions from my friends:
- "This is crap." - Carrie
- "They are not going to get married." - Carrie
- "You can't have one single wrinkle in your butt to wear that dress." - Virginia
- "It would be nice to have 25 (hot) guys up in your grill." - Virginia
- "He's hot. You gotta love a cowboy." - Virginia
- "We are moving to Texas." - Carrie and Joy
Jillian, my friends and I support your quest for Mr. Invisible. Good luck slaying the other 29 dragons.



that quote about the part of him being a one woman man....i mis-read it as part of him was a woman. thought that seemed a little much for even ABC to air :) !!
ReplyDeleteHa! That would have been hilarious, but odd, if that was he said.
ReplyDelete