Please do not arrest me. I committed a crime against fashion that I am so embarrassed to admit. Today, I wore a nice red dress with tennis shoes. I know it is terrible and awful and I never should have done it. You see my coworkers and I were going to take a look at the construction of the new lake on campus. Since there would be all sorts of obstacles, like rocks and mud, I knew that my high heels could not assure my crossing the construction site without falling. Therefore, after weighing out the pros and cons of the situation, I decided that the risk of fall was greater than my desire to obey the fashion laws.
Please remember that I try to keep the fashion laws most all of the time and have mercy on me.
Fashionably (most of the time) yours,


No comments:
Post a Comment