•In October, Joy, Virginia and I went to the Jewel/Brad Paisley concert, which was obviously awesome.
•I attended my first ever Alabama Football game at Bryant Denny Stadium with a $10 ticket. Let’s just say Joy is very persuasive.
•At Halloween, our Sunday school class had an awesome 80’s costume party. Notable things from the evening: The Dukes of Hazzard won the costume contest along with Gumby, Alison brought (her forever to be remembered) popcorn balls, and I bought a slap bracelet that took my 80’s costume to the next level.
•I ran the Rocket City marathon in the fastest time I have ever run a marathon… yes, it was only my second marathon, but it was faster than the first.
•My friends and I watched the best movie ever, It’s a Wonderful Life, again at the Alabama Theater for the second year in a row.
•Christmas this year was full of Christmas Miracles – especially the miracle of me meeting Eric Spratling.
•New Year’s Eve in Nashville was a fun time with my girlfriends. However, if I were to do this experience again, I would not wear heels and I would not wear sleeveless.
•I had my first Valentine’s Day date ever, and the next day was when Eric and I decided that we should take a chance on long distance love. He has made my day every day since then.
•I ran the Boston Marathon in April.
•In May, I went to Arizona to visit my man’s family and friends for an awesome week of unfair amounts of fun.


You are a miracle for me every day, baby.
ReplyDelete