Drum roll. I have an announcement to make: Birmingham-Southern College’s Admission Office bathroom was declared the Best Small College Bathroom in Higher Education by Target X, a college consultant company, recently thanks to the picture that yours truly took. That is cute, huh? This accomplishment has attracted the attention of both the Birmingham News as well as 33/40 News. My only complaint is there is no mention of the photographer, who without her picture of the extraordinary restroom, this would never have been possible. In order to give credit where credit is due, I will tell you, the 8 people that read my blog, that I, Christa Michelle Calvert, am the reason that this happened (and because my boss asked me to take the picture). Therefore, whenever you read the article in the Birmingham News today or watch 33/40’s broadcast tonight on this topic, please do me a favor and imagine them saying “Thank you so much Christa Calvert for taking this picture and bringing such acknowledgment to BSC’s superior lavatory.”
And now for a few pictures of this award winning bathroom. Get ready to be impressed.


Those photos are extremely attractive to me for some reason, but it is certainly not due to anything that is visible in the photographs themselves. I can therefore only conclude that there is something going on BEHIND the camera that is really really ridiculously good-looking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pictures. You didn't get enough credit...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Trent, and thanks for selecting BSC for the award. I really didn't mind that I didn't get credit; just thought it made a cute blog post about not getting recognized personally for taking the picture.
ReplyDelete