* Melissa and I first met in our Calculus III class; however, it wasn’t until we took Linear Algebra the following semester that we really started to bond.
* I first met Scottie the first week of school our freshman year of college when he went around the freshman girls’ dorm introducing himself and asking us to vote for him for SGA rep; I don’t think he remembers meeting me. Then, I met him when I went loafing (a fundraiser for my service-learning project) at the church he worked at in Pleasant Grove; he doesn’t remember meeting me then either I am pretty sure. We really met when he, Melissa, John Easterling, and I went to Melissa’s parent’s lake house for a day of paddle boating and playing board games.
* In college, Melissa was known for making cakes for people’s birthdays. Once she made John Robert a camo cake, which was very impressive. It even had a little hunter figure on it. However, the greatest hit was her ice cream pie, which was a dessert where she simply scooped ice cream into a graham cracker crust. That was it. It was really good though.
* For reasons I do not remember, Scottie called me “Die,Die,Die” as a nickname. Once he snuck into my dorm room and changed the screensaver to this expression. He also used it as a code for an Ultimate Frisbee play that we had where I would run to the endzone, he would hurl the Frisbee, and we would score.
* Melissa and I used to cook “tacos, ” which meant that we heated up black beans and put them in a tortilla with cheese, sour cream, and salsa. I
* One time Scottie and I dressed up in business casual, wore our glasses, and brought our laptops to General Chemistry class so that we could look professional for class.
Pictured from left to right: Elieen Dyer, Joanna Phillip, me, Scottie, Melissa, and Meghan McDonald



No comments:
Post a Comment